New Updated Pricing And Terms As Of August 16, 2017
All previous Pricing Posts Are Null And Void
The first appointment with a new patient is called an Intake. The Intake is extremely important. It is the time when your provider will ask you a multitude of questions in order to pinpoint your goals, motivators, prior obstacles, etc. and will access patient needs. It is also where you, the patient, can explain your issues, purpose, goals etc., and ask any additional questions you may have about the services that you have embarked on. Together you and your provider will develop a therapeutic plan specifically tailored to your needs.
Initial Intake appointments are approximately 2 hours in length, therefore, for all initial visits a $150.00 registration deposit will be billed to your card to reserve your scheduled appointment time. This will be done at the time your appointment is scheduled. The balance of the intake fee will be billed to your card 24 to 72 hours prior to your scheduled visit. At BodySmart Wellness, we do not overbook and it is extremely rare for a patient, client, colleague or customer to wait more than a few minutes (or at all), past their scheduled appointment time. We are generally unable to fill an empty slot created by a cancellation or rescheduling done on short notice. For that reason, it is important that patients (new and existing) keep their scheduled appointment and arrive on time. Your scheduled appointment can be changed, one time, with 24 hour prior notice, at no cost. A $15.00 clerical fee will be charged for any additional changes to that appointment thereafter. A new intake appointment can be cancelled with 48 hour notice and a refund of the deposit amount, less a $50.00 clerical fee, will be refunded to the registrant. Any cancellations made after the 48 hour window will result in a forfeiture the deposit and no refund will be issued.
Dr. Holder’s Fees:
(Includes, Hypnotherapy – Counseling – Life Coaching – Mentoring, Etc.)
- Initial Intake With Dr. Holder: $350.00
- 3-Session program paid in full at the time of enrollment – only $695.00
- 6-session program paid in full at the time of enrollment – only $895.00
- 9 -Session program paid in full at the time of enrollment – only $1125.00 (Best Value)
- Regression / Regression Therapy (If not part of/included within a pre-paid program): $450.00 per session (up to 2 hours). Additional time after 2 hours during that same session will be billed by the minute at $4.50 per minute.
(For Kung Fu Training Fees see our Wing Chun Kung Fu web page)
Dr. Kimelheim’s Fees:
- Initial Intake With Dr. Kimelheim (Normally 2 hours): $400.00
- Consultations (Normally 30 min): $150.00
- Counseling (Normally 50 – 60 min): $200.00 per session
- Med Management: $150.00 per session
hcg Rapid Weight Loss Programs
- Full Cycle: $695.00
- Repeat full cycle within 6 months of previous cycle: $595.00
- Half Cycle: $395.00
Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Bio Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy Consultation: $150.00
- Average Female Fee: $385.00 ($150.00 deposit required)
- Average Male Fee: $ 750.00 ($275.00 deposit required)
(BHRT Fees Contingent On Dosages. Please Contact The BodySmart Wellness Office For Specifics)
All other services, please call for pricing
Pricing and plans subject to change without notice. Any changes will be updated on the BSW website as quickly as we are able
Payment Plans and Any and All Discounts Offered Cannot Be Combined
Discounts cannot be combined with any other offers, redeemed for cash, or transferred and may be withdrawn at any time by management without notice.
Whether paying with cash, check or credit card it is required that we have a valid credit card on file. If the credit card that you are using is that of someone else, their information (address, phone number, email, etc.) must also be included on our credit card form and they must authorize your use of the card in writing. The patient, client or customer and/or card holder in signing or submitting this form acknowledges that any unpaid balances or other money owed may be charged to this card if their account is not current. This includes charges for missed appointments.
Payment for services are due either at the time services are provided or with programs and certain select services payment and/or a deposit will be billed to your credit card prior to that time depending on the program selected in accordance with BodySmart Wellness LLC (Masters-Center) current policy unless other arrangements are approved in advance by office management in writing. Since 2 hours is set aside for most initial appointments a patient’s card(s) will be charged the full fee for the visit and/or any outstanding balance prior to that initial visit. There is a $50.00 service charge for checks returned un-payable for any reason or for credit card charges denied for any reason.
Excluding phone calls made for the sole purpose of scheduling an appointment(s) telephone calls/consultations lasting more than 5 minutes are billed as follows: Phone consultations (any calls discussing medical, therapeutic or related topics) lasting over 5 minutes will be billed at $2.00 per minute with a minimum charge of $25.00. If you need to discuss a/your case, review labs etc with your provider please make an appointment. Your provider’s time and knowledge are his or her stock and trade. Phone Sessions and/or Consultations are billed at our regular on-site session rates.
Payment Plans Are Available For The Following Services Subject To Any Other Provider Terms And Conditions Listed In This Document Or In Other Registration Forms. Any Discounts Offered By The Provider Can Not Be Used With A Payment Plan. Payment Plans Are Not Available For Standalone Initial Intake Sessions.
- Life Coaching and Mentoring Programs
- Hypnotherapy Programs
- Hormone Replacement Programs
Payment Plan Terms Of Service:
- When selecting a payment plan an additional 10% service charge will be added to the fee of any program or
service being purchased.
- Only programs with fees in excess of $500.00 are eligible for payment plans.
- A maximum of 3 payments (including the initial program payment), are allowed.
- The full outstanding balance must be paid in full, before the start of the last session of a program or program cycle.
- With payment plans all payments must be scheduled as automatic credit card charges on either a weekly or bi-
weekly basis depending on the total cost and conclusion date of the program. No cash or checks are accepted with