New Updated Pricing And Terms As Of August 16, 2017
All previous Pricing Posts Are Null And Void
Your first appointment (The Intake) is extremely important. It is the time when your provider will pinpoint your goals, motivators, prior obstacles, etc., and will assess your needs. As well, you, will have the opportunity to explain your issues, purpose, goals etc., and ask any additional questions you may have. Together, you and your provider will develop a therapeutic plan and select a program specifically tailored to your needs
Your initial Intake appointment will be approximately 2 hours, therefore, with all initial visits, a $150.00 registration deposit is billed to your credit card at the time you schedule your first appointment (NOTE: First appointments must be paid for with a credit card). This reserves your scheduled 2-hour appointment time. The $200.00 balance for your intake is billed to your card between 24 to 72 hours prior to your scheduled visit. Your provider is setting aside 2 hours of time for your appointment that would be difficult to impossible to fill were you to cancel at the last minute, or if you failed to arrive on time for your appointment. An intake appointment can be cancelled or changed, but we do 48-hours’ notice. If your appointment is cancelled with proper notice, a refund of the deposit amount, less a $50.00 clerical fee, will be refunded to the registrant. Any cancellations that are made after the 48-hour deadline will result in a forfeiture the full deposit so please contact us in advance if you need to change your appointment.
Subsequent scheduling changes require 24 hours prior notice. The patient may (at the provider’s discretion), be charged a service fee of $50.00 if 24-hour notice is not provided by the patient. If a patient, student etc. cancels after 8:00 AM on the day of an appointment, or if a scheduled appointment is missed, the patient, student etc. will be charged the full amount for the missed session (or if they have pre-paid program sessions, they will forfeit a session).
Dr. Holder’s Fees:
(Includes, Hypnotherapy – Counseling – Life Coaching – Mentoring, Etc.)
- Initial Intake With Dr. Holder: $350.00
- 3-Session program paid in full at the time of enrollment – only $695.00
- 6-session program paid in full at the time of enrollment – only $895.00
- 9 -Session program paid in full at the time of enrollment – only $1125.00 (Best Value)
- Regression / Regression Therapy (If not part of/included within a pre-paid program): $450.00 per session (up to 2 hours). Additional time after 2 hours during that same session will be billed by the minute at $4.50 per minute.
Session base prices with Dr. Holder, depending on session type, range from $275.00 – $475.00 session (sessions are 50 minutes to an hour). Programs are to the patient’s advantage because they are discounted below the base session prices in accordance with the length of the program enrolled in. See our program prices.
Payment plans are available for some programs in some circumstances at the discretion of the provider. Pricing includes the standard fee plus 10% service fee. A maximum of 3 payments billed every 2 weeks is allowed. Payment in full must be made prior to the last visit of a program.
Special urgent 1-Session Price – $470.00 for maximum of up to 3 hours. Anything over 3 hours is an additional $2.75 per minute. Our standard intake/registration forms are required to be filled out by the registrant, online, prior to the appointment.
(For Kung Fu Training Fees see our Wing Chun Kung Fu web page)
Dr. Kimelheim’s Fees:
- Initial Intake With Dr. Kimelheim (Normally 2 hours): $400.00
- Consultations (Normally 30 min): $150.00
- Counseling (Normally 50 – 60 min): $200.00 per session
- Med Management: $150.00 per session
hcg Rapid Weight Loss Programs
- Full Cycle: $695.00
- Repeat full cycle within 6 months of previous cycle: $595.00
- Half Cycle: $395.00
Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Bio Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy Consultation: $150.00
- Average Female Fee: $385.00 ($150.00 deposit required)
- Average Male Fee: $ 750.00 ($275.00 deposit required)
(BHRT Fees Contingent On Dosages. Please Contact The BodySmart Wellness Office For Specifics)
All other services, please call for pricing
Pricing and plans subject to change without notice. Any changes will be updated on the BSW website as quickly as we are able
Payment Plans and Any and All Discounts Offered Cannot Be Combined
Discounts cannot be combined with any other offers, redeemed for cash, or transferred and may be withdrawn at any time by management without notice.
Whether paying with cash, check or credit card it is required that we have a valid credit card on file. If the credit card that you are using is that of someone else, their information (address, phone number, email, etc.) must also be included on our credit card form and they must authorize your use of the card in writing. The patient, client or customer and/or card holder in signing or submitting this form acknowledges that any unpaid balances or other money owed may be charged to this card if their account is not current. This includes charges for missed appointments.
Payment for services are due either at the time services are provided or with programs and certain select services payment and/or a deposit will be billed to your credit card prior to that time depending on the program selected in accordance with BodySmart Wellness LLC (Masters-Center) current policy unless other arrangements are approved in advance by office management in writing. Since 2 hours is set aside for most initial appointments a patient’s card(s) will be charged the full fee for the visit and/or any outstanding balance prior to that initial visit. There is a $50.00 service charge for checks returned un-payable for any reason or for credit card charges denied for any reason.
Excluding phone calls made for the sole purpose of scheduling an appointment(s) telephone calls/consultations lasting more than 5 minutes are billed as follows: Phone consultations (any calls discussing medical, therapeutic or related topics) lasting over 5 minutes will be billed at $2.00 per minute with a minimum charge of $25.00. If you need to discuss a/your case, review labs etc with your provider please make an appointment. Your provider’s time and knowledge are his or her stock and trade. Phone Sessions and/or Consultations are billed at our regular on-site session rates.
Payment Plans Are Available For The Following Services Subject To Any Other Provider Terms And Conditions Listed In This Document Or In Other Registration Forms. Any Discounts Offered By The Provider Can Not Be Used With A Payment Plan. Payment Plans Are Not Available For Standalone Initial Intake Sessions.
- Life Coaching and Mentoring Programs
- Hypnotherapy Programs
- Hormone Replacement Programs
Payment Plan Terms Of Service:
- When selecting a payment plan an additional 10% service charge will be added to the fee of any program or
service being purchased.
- Only programs with fees in excess of $500.00 are eligible for payment plans.
- A maximum of 3 payments (including the initial program payment), are allowed.
- The full outstanding balance must be paid in full, before the start of the last session of a program or program cycle.
- With payment plans all payments must be scheduled as automatic credit card charges on either a weekly or bi-
weekly basis depending on the total cost and conclusion date of the program. No cash or checks are accepted with
Dear Prospective Patient Notice,
Your phone or in-person consultation time is set aside specifically for you. It is an important session where your provider will hear your goals, motivators, prior obstacles, etc. Your provider will access your needs and make recommendations as to what he or she feels are the best service(s) for you. You can make your choice to continue and register for services at that time, or not. You are under no obligation other than those stated in this notice.
A 15-minute phone consultation is normally $50.00. A half hour in-person consultation is normally $75.00. We are currently giving credit for the consultation fee for consultations as a special offer to new prospective patients, subject to the following conditions:
If after your consultation you choose to schedule your first appointment (THE INTAKE), we would be happy to be of service to you. The consultation fee you paid will be credited toward your initial Intake appointment provided your program appointment is scheduled and attended within 60 days of your consultation at which time the offer expires. Standard registration forms must be completed a minimum of 72 hours prior to the first appointment.
Consultation Terms Other
1. The perspective patient/student/customer, must attend the consultation, arriving at the BodySmart Wellness/Masters Center Offices at the agreed to appointment time.
2. Standard BodySmart Wellness/Masters-Center Consultation Registration form(s) must be fully completed 72 hours prior to the appointment, unless other arrangements have been made in writing, in advance, regarding completion of the form(s).
3. Whether taking advantage of a fee waived special or paying with cash, check or credit card, it is required that we have a valid credit card on file. If the credit card that you are using is that of someone else, their information (address, phone number, email, etc.) must also be included on our credit card form. The patient, client or customer in signing this form acknowledges that any unpaid balances or other money owed may be charged to this card if their account is not current. This includes charges for missed appointments.
4. Out of courtesy for the person who’s appointment follows the perspective patient/student/customer’s consultation, it is important that the perspective patient/student/customer, be on time for his or her appointment. Lateness of 15 minutes or more may be considered a missed appointment at the discretion of BodySmart Wellness/Masters-Center.
5. If a perspective patient/student/customer schedules an appointment and fails to attend their scheduled consultation (In person or by phone), the $50.00 fee will be charged and will not be eligible for credit or refund..
It’s just that simple. If you enroll in a program after your consultation, your consultation costs you nothing (after your credit)!