Must Read Articles
TIPS TO TIGHTEN UP YOUR INSTANT INDUCTIONS 1
Instant inductions are my favorites. Especially those using a combination of shock and confusion (Startle Reflex & Sensory Overload). Most instant inductions look simple. The first time students see them, their thought is often, “This looks too easy to be true”. They are simple, but they take finesse… Timing is everything. One of the important elements with instant inductions utilizing shock is to keep talking seamlessly immediately after completing the induction. This is part of trance stabilization. Most professions are a mix of science & art. In my opinion hypnosis is more science than art. That’s…Read More →
Knife Defense – Thrust
The best self defense is to preemptively keep out of harm’s way. If, however, you are attacked, you must be prepared to defend. There are differences in strategy when defending unarmed and armed attacks. An advantage defending an armed attacker is that the armed attacker (unless well trained) puts all of his eggs in one basket. He or she focuses only on cutting or stabbing the intended victim. When defense is executed properly the defender will quickly gain MANAGEMENT of the weapon creating a window of opportunity for defense. It will take the attacker a moment to process…Read More →
Choose A Category
We welcome Websites of a positive and non-offensive nature, FaceBook Friends, LinkedIn Connections and other similar social media venues within which we participate, as well as positive, non-offensive legitimate established online magazines and newsletters, to post articles and posts from our website and/or our Social Media Pages, written by Philip Holder, subject to the following terms.
1. Before posting any of our materials, a “Request To Use”, must be submitted by the person or organization who is requesting to post the article, philosophy, or other intellectual materials. If the request is being made by an organization or business, the request must be made by a person who has authority within that organization to officially make such a request. Our website “Contact Form” can be used to facilitate that process.
2. After the author approves the request, the article can be posted within the media it was requested for. It cannot be posted anywhere else without the approval via a separate request submission.
3. Absolutely NO EDITING may be done to the work, the By-Line, any watermark(s) or any other notations present on the original posting by BodySmart Wellness, Master’s Center and/or Philip Holder.
4. The “By Line” must appear appropriately.
5. BodySmart Wellness, Master’s Center and/or Philip Holder reserve the right to require any of its intellectual materials to be removed from a posting at its will and at its sole discretion. If such a request is made by BodySmart Wellness, Master’s Center and/or Philip Holder, the material(s) must be taken down within 48 hours of the request.
By making a request to use our materials the party requesting use is agreeing to the terms above. Any unauthorized usage is a violation of USA and International copyright law.
Thank You For Your Interest
BodySmart Wellness LLC.